- Unique and exciting opportunity to kickstart your career
- Ongoing training and development provided with a clear pathway to management
- Excellent team culture - working with an industry leading Australian brand
Switched on and ambitious? Looking to kickstart your career but don’t want to be stuck wearing a tie in a boring office?
Well, we might just have the perfect role for you.
What we’re looking for:
We are currently on the lookout for enthusiastic and entrepreneurial young guns to join our amazing team of Business Management Graduates!
A bit about us:
MM Electrical Merchandising (MMEM) is an industry leader in trade wholesale distribution, with over 300 stores and 3,500 staff nationwide. MMEM value a vibrant and dynamic team culture and reward their staff through a generous profit share scheme and outstanding progression opportunities.
Your new role:
The aim of our graduate program is to offer hands on industry experience and show you the ropes to take on key leadership and management roles within the business. Working with some of the best in the business, you will:
- Work through a placement program that rotates through various areas of the business, gaining exposure to a variety of management styles and business development strategies. F
- or a holistic understanding of how a successful business is run, you will rotate through customer service, business development, administration, warehouse management and purchasing sectors.
- Be closely mentored and supported to become a future business manager and form part of the MMEM senior leadership team.
Currently recruiting for the following areas:
- NSW: Sydney, Lithgow, Bathurst, Dubbo, Ballina, Lismore, Byron Bay, Tweed Heads, Central Coast, Coffs Harbour, Grafton, Tamworth and Armidale
- NT: Darwin
- QLD: Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Rockhampton, Mackay, Gladstone, Cairns, Port Douglas, Townsville, Gold Coast, Toowoomba, Gatton & Dalby
- SA: Adelaide, Mildura, Mount Gambia & Naracoorte
- TAS: Hobart & Northern Tasmania
- VIC: Melbourne
- WA: Perth, Joondalup & Freemantle
A bit about you:
Joining the biggest electrical wholesaler in Australia, this is an unrivalled chance to work from the ground up and gain an intimate understanding of the businesses core functions. To be successful in this unique and dynamic role:
- You have just completed (or are close to completing) your tertiary qualification.
- Client focused and a real team player, you are confident interacting with customers and team members of varying demographics.
- You have a strong desire to become a future leader in a dynamic customer service environment and are always eager to learn new all-round business skills.
- Excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude are a must, so your ability to build strong relationships and establish rapport is second to none.
- Excellent at managing your own time and schedule; you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and you don’t need someone watching over your shoulder to get things done.
- You have full Australian working rights, as sponsorship will not be offered for this role
If you’re looking for a rare and rewarding ‘foot in the door’ opportunity that will rival any other graduate program, we’d love to chat - so go ahead and apply now with your resume and cover letter.
Please note: Only successful candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process. Thank you for your understanding.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:25th Feb 2022, 12:59 pm