- Competitive entry level salary + huge bonus potential $$$
- Outstanding progression and career development opportunities
- Immediate start available - Northern Beaches, Sydney location
What we're looking for
We are currently on the hunt for an enthusiastic and highly driven young gun to join our legendary sales team! This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a strong work ethic and an upbeat attitude, looking to get a foot in the door and kickstart a successful sales career within the electrical wholesale industry.
Your new role
You will receive hands-on industry training to become an integral part of our business, through selling some of the best-known industry brands and working across our range of client businesses. You will be closely mentored and supported in the business's key customer service functions, including (but not limited to):
- Working closely with key customers and suppliers to develop and maintain strong and effective relationships.
- Responding to all customer requests and enquiries in a timely and knowledgeable manner.
- Assisting the manager in the preparation of reports, invoicing, and other ad-hoc administration tasks as required.
- Serving customers and processing orders at the counter, over the phone and via email.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of strategies to maximise efficiency and increase profitability.
- Assisting with restocking of shelves and packing orders.
What you'll need to succeed
- You preferably have previous experience working within the electrical industry and have strong existing product knowledge.
- You're a real 'people person' and have a passion for relationship building.
- Client focused and a real team player, you are confident interacting with customers and team members of varying demographics.
- You have a strong desire to work in a dynamic customer service environment and are always eager to learn new business skills and product knowledge.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- You're excellent at managing your own time and a real self-starter; you don't need someone watching over your shoulder to get things done.
- You have a current driver's license.
- You have full Australian working rights as sponsorship will not be offered for this role.
If you're a self-motivated and outgoing individual looking for a rewarding 'foot in the door' opportunity - we'd love to chat. Go ahead and apply today!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Customer Service, Engineering...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:9th Aug 2022, 2:00 am