Mondelēz International. Make it with us.
We take pride in making and baking the world’s most iconic snacking brands, such as Cadbury, Oreo, Philadelphia, Pascall and The Natural Confectionery Company. From innovation and manufacturing, to marketing and selling, everything we do is brought to life by the brightest minds, collaboration and of course, decades of knowledge.
Globally, we lead the future of snacking and our future has never been brighter, tastier, healthier, sweeter, crunchier or bolder.
Make it an opportunity.
We are looking for exceptional individuals who thrive in fast-paced environments, are passionate about our brands and bring a whole lot of curiosity! As a Junior Sales Executive at Mondelēz you will work across multiple areas of our commercial team, having full ownership of real, value add business initiatives. Our early careers program is a unique way to launch your career in a global FMCG, joining Mondelēz in a permanent, full time position.
Make it uniquely yours.
You will gain exposure to the sales function through three 9-month rotations, which may include:
- Operations and Field Sales Management
- National and State Account Management
- Category Development and product strategy
- Customer and Trade Marketing - building demand and maintaining strong customer relationships
Throughout these rotations as a Junior Sales Executive you will benefit from:
- Powerful career coaching, with a dedicated buddy and mentor to bring out the best in you
- Exposure to our world class learning and development programs, to drive your career progression.
- On the job experience with the opportunity to take ownership and make your own mark
- Involvement within project teams, collaborating across the business to drive innovation and growth.
Make it possible.
We are looking for outstanding individuals who demonstrate potential to be our future innovative leaders; people who combine the ability to learn with a strong foundation in commercial awareness. To be eligible for our March 2021 intake:
- You will have completed a commerce or business degree by February 2021 and no earlier than November 2018
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident at the time of application
- Apply, attaching your CV, university transcript and cover letter addressing the following questions:
- What does a sales career at Mondelez mean to you?
- Tell us about an innovative project you have worked on?
- What would be your favourite Mondelez product to sell and why?
Make it together.
Have pride in what you do. We feel the love when we describe where we work, because our brands are the kind people fall in love with.
Embrace the challenge. The fast moving and challenging nature of our work presents significant opportunities to learn and grow. Do more, learn more, grow more.
Work together for a better world. Being truly global is not just about being big, it’s about never thinking small and making a positive impact on the world.
Bring your own flavour. We believe that what makes our workplace great is passion and personality, so we encourage you to be yourself, lean in, speak up, have fun and dare to be different.
Live our values: Love our consumers and brands | Grow every day | Do what’s right
And we support flexibility. Because we know that work is always better when life is good.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Fast Moving Consumer...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2020, 7:00 am