- Opportunity to work with iconic snacking brands, such as Cadbury & Oreo
- Collaborate with stores in the Deer Park & Caroline Springs area
- Casual role – up to 12 hours per week, preferably Wednesdays to Fridays
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will optimise sales with our customers through the instore activations of our products, promotions and displays. You will deliver our field KPIs and annual objectives.
How you will contribute
- Represent Mondelēz International by visiting stores according to the agreed planning cycle.
- Monitor shelf and assortment.
- Expose campaigns and search for best locations in stores.
- Perform required administrative tasks.
- Optimise the use of our point-of-sales material.
- Be the customer's first choice of supplier.
- Create exposure in stores
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Previous merchandising experience (preferred)
- Confident with good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a drive to achieve set goals
- Computer literate with good verbal and written communication skills
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
- This position will require you to work autonomously and in conjunction with our Territory Manager within the Deer Park and Caroline Springs areas
What extra ingredients you will bring
- Relevant experience in the areas of sales, retail, and/or grocery is preferred
- FMCG experience would be an advantage
- Open to applications from university students
- An ability to work autonomously as well as excellent communication, planning, and organization skills
- A high level of energy, enthusiasm and genuine commitment to achieving positive results
Job specific requirements:
- A road worthy reliable vehicle, current driver’s license, proven safe driving record and comprehensive insurance
- Flexibility, as hours and days can change due to business needs and busy seasonal periods
- Casual role working up to 12 hours per week, mainly Wednesdays to Fridays with an ability to be flexible to Tuesdays if required
- Job type:Part Time Student Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Fast Moving...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2021, 7:00 am