- Great opportunity to collaborate with our customers in the Warrnambool area
- 13 to 15 hours work week, Tuesdays to Thursdays
- Gain well regarded experience working with top brands such as Cadbury and Oreo
Mondelēz International. Make it with us.
We take pride in making and baking the world’s most iconic snacking brands, such as Cadbury, Oreo, Philadelphia, Pascall and The Natural Confectionery Company.
From innovation and manufacturing, to marketing and selling, everything we do is brought to life by the brightest minds, collaboration and of course, decades of knowledge.
Globally, we lead the future of snacking and our future has never been brighter, tastier, healthier, sweeter, crunchier or bolder.
Make it an opportunity.
We are looking for a capable Merchandiser to join our team, working with State, Regional, Territory and Account Managers to support our customers in the Warrnambool area. Here at Mondelēz our Sales team drives business results through their passion for influential negotiation as well as building strong customer relationships. If you are a motivated Sales professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment and brings a whole lot of curiosity, we would love to hear from you!
Make it uniquely yours.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure monthly and full year delivery of targets within relevant channels against the store procedure, store standards, strike rate and sales
- Review weekly journey plans to ensure upcoming territory call frequency and objectives are achieved
- Provide in store merchandising activity in each outlet through the effective and innovative placement of point of sale and promotional material
- Build eye-catching product displays for each account to ensure all company products receive maximum exposure as per Mondelez International in store merchandising standards
Make it possible.
- Relevant experience in the areas of sales, retail, and/or customer service, FMCG experience is an advantage
- An ability to work autonomously as well as excellent communication, planning, and organization skills
- A high level of energy, enthusiasm and genuine commitment to achieving positive results
- A road worthy reliable vehicle, current driver’s license, proven safe driving record and comprehensive insurance
- Flexibility, as hours and days can change due to business needs and busy seasonal periods
Make it together.
Have pride in what you do. We feel the love when we describe where we work, because our brands are the kind people fall in love with.
Embrace the challenge. The fast moving and challenging nature of our work presents significant opportunities to learn and grow. Do more, learn more, grow more.
Work together for a better world. Being truly global is not just about being big, it’s about never thinking small and making a positive impact on the world.
Bring your own flavour. We believe that what makes our workplace great is passion and personality, so we encourage you to be yourself, lean in, speak up, have fun and dare to be different.
Live our values: Love our consumers and brands | Grow every day | Do what’s right
And we support flexibility. Because we know that work is always better when life is good.
Please note: All candidates require working rights of this country to perform the role.
Mondelez International respects individual differences that make us unique and promotes an environment that is welcoming, inclusive of all employees and values the diversity of our work environment. Our leaders are committed to support flexible work practices under our Flexible Work Arrangements policy.
- Job type:Part Time Student Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Fast Moving...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:5th May 2020, 7:00 am