- Broaden your knowledge and skills in a market leading FMCG company
- Collaborate with diverse teams working towards manufacturing excellence
- 6 months fixed term role based in Claremont, Tasmania
Mondelēz International. Make it with us.
We take pride in making and baking the world’s most iconic snacking brands, such as Cadbury, Oreo, Philadelphia, Pascall and The Natural Confectionery Company.
From innovation and manufacturing, to marketing and selling, everything we do is brought to life by the brightest minds, collaboration and of course, decades of knowledge.
Globally, we lead the future of snacking and our future has never been brighter, tastier, healthier, sweeter, crunchier or bolder.
Make it an opportunity.
We are looking for a strategic Production Scheduler to join our team, working with Manufacturing and Supply Chain teams to support our various manufacturing sites. Here at Mondelēz our Manufacturing team drives business results through their passion for well-grounded problem solving and adept customer service. If you are an agile Manufacturing professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment and brings a whole lot of curiosity, we would love to hear from you!
Make it uniquely yours.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver short term production plans, covering a horizon of 0 to 4 weeks for finished goods, Work in Progress (WIP) and dependent requirements for finished goods to ensure that the dependent demand requirements of other finished goods manufacturing plants are met
- Coordinate and participate in handover meetings to ensure sign-off of short-term production plans with the Manufacturing teams while optimizing inventory and operational efficiency
- Manage availability issues arising from delivery of the Work in Progress production plan with the Category Planning and Manufacturing teams and work towards a “zero” work in progress obsolescence policy to optimize customer service
- Communicate changes to the production schedule to the supplier/material planner to reschedule deliveries accordingly
- Maintain data in a timely and accurate manner, including Work in Progress inventory levels by regularly auditing actual stock levels
Make it possible.
- Experience in supply chain, production planning, manufacturing scheduling, material management, and/or new product development, FMCG experience is highly preferable
- Knowledge in SAP and ERP would be an advantage
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Excellent skills in communication and customer service, as well as analytical, problem solving, and time management skills
Make it together.
Have pride in what you do. We feel the love when we describe where we work, because our brands are the kind people fall in love with.
Embrace the challenge. The fast moving and challenging nature of our work presents significant opportunities to learn and grow. Do more, learn more, grow more.
Work together for a better world. Being truly global is not just about being big, it’s about never thinking small and making a positive impact on the world.
Bring your own flavour. We believe that what makes our workplace great is passion and personality, so we encourage you to be yourself, lean in, speak up, have fun and dare to be different.
Live our values: Love our consumers and brands | Grow every day | Do what’s right
And we support flexibility. Because we know that work is always better when life is good.
Please note: All candidates require working rights of this country to perform the role. Mondelez International respects individual differences that make us unique and promotes an environment that is welcoming, inclusive of all employees and values the diversity of our work environment. Our leaders are committed to support flexible work practices under our Flexible Work Arrangements policy.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Logistics...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:22nd Jan 2020, 12:59 pm