- Drive sales growth and work with iconic brands such as Cadbury
- Collaborate with our customers in the Canberra area
- Grow your career within the FMCG industry
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will develop professional relationships with our customers and optimise base sales, NPD & promotions. You will ensure great visibility in retailers and delivery of sales capabilities. Your drive will lead you to deliver the field KPI's and hit your annual objectives
How you will contribute
- Ensure a maximum visual impact and an optimum shelf availability through merchandising techniques.
- Implement and monitor promotional activities.
- Point of buying materials placement and implementation.
- Report on activities.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Solid knowledge about sales and negotiation processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Sales experience required, preferably FMCG/CPG
- Perseverance and attention to details
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
- The role will be working in the Canberra area
- The role focuses on the Independents and Impulse channels
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- An ability to work autonomously and a high level of self-motivation
- Adept relationship building skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong planning, organizational skills, as well as coaching skills
- High learning agility and excellent time management skills
Education / Certifications:
- Tertiary qualification will be highly regarded
Job specific requirements:
- Relevant experience in sales, retail or grocery
- Experience in the fast moving consumer goods industry is preferred, but not required
- A valid full unrestricted driver’s license and proven safe driving record
- A willingness to travel Work schedule:
- Full time role working 38 hours per week, Mondays to Fridays
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Fast Moving...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen,...
- Closing Date:22nd Feb 2021, 6:00 am