You are looking to become an experienced cloud engineering professional with advanced technical knowledge and expertise in AWS and Azure with a passion for building cloud-based solutions coupled with excellent communication skills. Working in an Agile environment, you will build, deliver and support cloud infrastructure and software installation & deployment automation which will be supported around on the job learning and training.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Design, implement and maintain AWS/Azure infrastructure
- Develop automation solutions for infrastructure and software installation & deployment
- Work in an Agile team contributing to planning sessions and other Agile ceremonies
- Work in Reporting stream to help build out and maintain Enterprise Reporting capabilities
Your Skills and Experience
- Basic-Intermediate experience in developing flexible and automated cloud infrastructure on AWS/Azure
- Basic-Intermediate AWS/Azure knowledge, especially using CLI and automation techniques
- Understanding of the workings of technologies such as: Terraform, Jenkins, Ansible, GIT, ARM templates, PowerShell or similar
- Confident in Python
- Understanding of deploying and maintaining infrastructure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Problem-solving skills for troubleshooting and debugging issues
NAB is invested in you!
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
How to apply
- Available to all students who have an Australian Citizenship or a Permanent Residency.
- Full time fixed term opportunity starting in Jan 2021
- 2nd, 3rd and final year students as well as those studying masters.
- Job type:Internships
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:20th Nov 2020, 12:59 pm