About us – who we are
The National Indigenous Australians Agency (NIAA) is committed to implementing the Government’s policies and programs to improve the lives of all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
The NIAA liaise closely with State and Territory governments, Indigenous peak bodies, stakeholders and service providers to ensure that Indigenous programs and services are delivering for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as intended.
Opportunities – what we offer graduates
We are one team with a culture that positions us with the right capability, people, passion and pride to make a difference. We are looking for motivated, authentic and resilient graduates who will embody the NIAA shared values and behaviours:
- We respect multiple perspectives
- We are authentic
- We are professional and act with integrity
- We invest in each other's success
- We deliver with purpose
The NIAA leads and coordinates Commonwealth policy development, program design, implementation and service delivery, and important initiatives such as Australia’s Closing the Gap targets. As an NIAA graduate, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of complex, important and fulfilling work at the forefront of Indigenous Affairs.
We offer a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace with attractive remuneration packages including generous employer superannuation contributions.
About the program
- 12 months duration
- Based in Canberra with a potential rotation in one of our various metropolitan, regional and remote locations
- Choose from our Generalist or Corporate Stream
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Contribute to meaningful policies, programs and services
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:20th Apr 2020, 7:15 am