We're looking for future leaders!
Applications are now open for our 2021 NextGen Nestlé Graduate Program – Supply Chain
Ideal Start Date - July/August
- Work within a collaborative and supportive team environment
- Learn in a practical, hands on, flexible work environment
- Guaranteed position at the end of successful completion
Join us to be a force for good; for our consumers, communities & the environment.
Imagine being part of a global success story; working with iconic brands and world-class products. This could be you and your future career because we know it’s the graduates of today that shape tomorrow the graduates of today that are our force for good tomorrow.
Your experience with us may cover different brands, different business areas, and even different countries. You'll have the chance to learn from some of the brightest minds across our organisation as you grow your career – through your ideas, energy and expertise.
Nestlé enjoys a reputation as one of the largest FMCG companies in the world and we are driven by our purpose - enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our inclusive and high-performance culture is a testament to the great training, development, rewards and recognition we extend to every member of our 5,000 strong Oceania workforce.
It’s a thrill to walk through a supermarket and see our iconic brands and products in almost every aisle. Nestlé has an unrivalled portfolio of international and local brands like NESCAFÉ, KIT KAT, MAGGI, UNCLE TOBYS and MILO.
Here are some of the many possible career paths our graduates can take:
- Procurement Specialist
- Physical Logistics
- Operational Improvement
- Customer Solutions Support
- Demand Planning & Supply Planning
In your chosen area, we'll support you to:
- Learn in a practical, hands-on environment with real ownership of what you do
- Grow and develop your leadership abilities
- Gain the knowledge and business acumen to set you up for long-term success.
What can you expect as a Next Gen Nestlé Graduate?
Joining a company with a history that goes back over 150 years and operations all over the world does sound pretty monumental. Here at Nestlé, we believe that everything we do across the business is interconnected.
You will see the work you do contribute to our business vision. You will play a role in enhancing the lives of our many consumers that trust and believe in our great products.
In the NextGen Nestlé program, you will go through:
- A two year rotational graduate program supported by a tailored learning and development plan to develop your leadership abilities and set you up for long term success
- Opportunities to lead projects and demonstrate what you’ve learnt across management of projects and people, supply chain practices and being a team leader of high performing teams
- Broad experience and exposure across our Supply Chain function including Procurement, Demand and Supply Planning, Physical Logistics, and Customer Solutions.
- Best of all upon successful completion of the program we commit to placing you in a permanent role.
What are we looking for?
- A completed University Degree in Supply Chain, Business or Commerce in the last 2 years or in your final year of completion
- Ability to work in Australia – permanent residency or citizenship
- A current valid driver’s license
- Mobility and willingness to move locations within Australia
If you are ready to be challenged and want to make a difference, then come and join us in our NextGen Nestlé Graduate Program where you will see a world of opportunity open up and make your impact as a force for good.
Nestlé Oceania supports a culture of diversity and inclusion in all that we do. Take a look at https://www.Nestlé.com.au/careers/ to see some of the ways we live and practice this every day in our workplace.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Logistics and Supply...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm