Join us to be a force for good; for our consumers, communities & the environment
Imagine being part of a global success story; working with iconic brands and world-class products. This could be you and your future career because we know it’s the graduates of today that shape tomorrow the graduates of today that are our force for good tomorrow.
Your experience with us may cover different brands, different business areas, and even different countries. You'll have the chance to learn from some of the brightest minds across our organisation as you grow your career – through your ideas, energy and expertise.
Nestlé enjoys a reputation as one of the largest FMCG companies in the world and we are driven by our purpose - enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our inclusive and high performance culture is a testament to the great training, development, rewards and recognition we extend to every member of our 5,000 strong Oceania workforce.
Nestlé operate in many channels, one of our key operating channels is food service. We support and supply our brands and products to many cafes, restaurants, clubs, pubs, education, hospitals and so many more business to business venues. Nestlé has an unrivalled portfolio of international and local brands like NESCAFÉ, STARBUCKS, MAGGI, KIT KAT, UNCLE TOBYS and MILO.
Business at Nestlé Professional is all about maintaining and building the future of our brands with our customers and consumers. We handle category management, customer relationships, business and sales strategies, territory and channel sales activities and our customer-facing supply chains. With such a wide range of products, you will get the opportunity to work alongside talented and driven individuals, combining insight driven strategy that will help identify, develop, evaluate and commercialise new areas of growth for Nestlé’s brands.
Here are some of the many possible career paths our graduates can take:
• Account Executive
• Commercial Analyst
• Assistant Brand Manager
• Account Manager
In your chosen area, we'll support you to:
• Learn in a practical, hands-on environment with real ownership of what you do
• Grow and develop your leadership abilities
• Gain the knowledge and business acumen to set you up for long-term success.
What can you expect as a Next Gen Nestlé Graduate?
Joining a company with a history that goes back over 150 years and operations all over the world does sound pretty monumental. Here at Nestlé, we believe that everything we do across the business is interconnected. You will see the work you do contribute to our business vision. You will play a role in enhancing the lives of our many consumers that trust and believe in our great products.
In the NextGen Nestlé program, you will go through:
• A two year rotational graduate program supported by a tailored learning and development plan to develop your leadership abilities and set you up for long term success
• Broad experience and exposure across a number of our Business and Marketing teams. You’ll take insights from consumers, customers and shoppers and develop then into activation plans, creating compelling business to business sales offers and programs to delight our customers and consumers
• Opportunities to put everything you learn into action by working on exciting projects with colleagues and customers alike to tackle daily challenges and deliver best practice.
• Best of all upon successful completion of the program we commit to placing you in a permanent role.
What will make you successful
• A completed University Degree in Business or Commerce in the last 2 years or in your final year of completion
• Full working rights in Australia
• A current valid driver’s license
• Mobility and willingness to move locations within Australia
• Candidates who are self-motivated, ready to find new solutions and innovate, adaptable, a team player, insightful, and driven to achieve outstanding results!
COVID-19 vaccination may be required to perform this role, based on the Public Health Orders applicable in some States and Territories and/or conditions of premises entry set by our customers. You may be required to provide evidence of your vaccination or medical exemption as part of our recruitment process.
• Varied career experiences and personalised development support
• Wellbeing benefits including vaccinations and health insurance discounts
• Diversity & Inclusion initiatives and program
• Paid parental leave
• Purchase Leave Scheme
• Volunteering leave, Sports leave, Emergency Services leave
• Partner discounts
If you are ready to be challenged and want to make a difference, then come and join us in our NextGen Nestlé Graduate Program where you will see a world of opportunity open up and make your impact as a force for good.
Nestlé Oceania supports a culture of diversity and inclusion in all that we do. Take a look at Careers at Nestlé Australia | Nestlé Australia (nestle.com.au) to see some of the ways we live and practice this every day in our workplace.
We want to make finding your dream job possible, if you require additional support with your application, please contact us at [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Fast Moving Consumer...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Australia, New South...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 12:59 pm