Join us to be a force for good; for our consumers, communities & the environment.
Imagine being part of a global success story; working with iconic brands and world-class products. This could be you and your future career because we know it’s the graduates of today that shape tomorrow the graduates of today that are our force for good tomorrow
Your experience with us may cover different brands, different business areas, and even different countries. You'll have the chance to learn from some of the brightest minds across our organisation as you grow your career – through your ideas, energy and expertise.
Nestlé enjoys a reputation as one of the largest FMCG companies in the world and we are driven by our purpose - enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our inclusive and high performance culture is a testament to the great training, development, rewards and recognition we extend to every member of our 5,000 strong Oceania workforce.
It’s a thrill to walk through a supermarket and see our iconic brands and products in almost every aisle. Nestlé has an unrivalled portfolio of international and local brands like NESCAFÉ, KIT KAT, MAGGI, UNCLE TOBYS and MILO.
Here are some of the many possible career paths our Finance graduates can take:
- Corporate Finance
- Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Cost Analyst
In your chosen area, we'll support you to:
- Learn in a practical, hands-on environment with real ownership of what you do
- Grow and develop your leadership abilities
- Gain the knowledge and business acumen to set you up for long-term success.
What can you expect as a NextGen Nestlé Graduate?
Joining a company with a history that goes back over 150 years and operations all over the world does sound pretty monumental. Here at Nestlé, we believe that everything we do across the business is interconnected.
You will see the work you do contribute to our business vision. You will play a role in enhancing the lives of our many consumers that trust and believe in our great products.
A day in the life…
- A two year rotational graduate program supported by a tailored learning and development plan to develop your leadership abilities and set you up for long term success
- Broad experience and exposure across a number of our teams such as Factory Finance, Operational Financial Services, Corporate Finance and Costing. You’ll learn about accounting 101, see profit and loss theory become reality and provide our business with financial guidance using activity based costing
- Opportunities to put everything you learn into action by working on exciting projects with colleagues and customers alike to tackle daily challenges and deliver best practice.
- Best of all upon successful completion of the program we commit to placing you in a permanent role.
What are we looking for?
- A completed University Degree majoring in Finance/Accounting/Commerce in the last 2 years or in your final year of completion
- Full working rights for Australia
- A current valid driver’s license
- Mobility and willingness to move locations within Australia
- Candidates who are self-motivated, ready to find new solutions and innovate, adaptable, a team player, insightful, and driven to achieve outstanding results!
COVID-19 vaccination may be required to perform this role, based on the Public Health Orders applicable in some States and Territories and/or conditions of premises entry set by our customers. You may be required to provide evidence of your vaccination or medical exemption as part of our recruitment process.
- Varied career experiences and personalised development support
- Wellbeing benefits including vaccinations and health insurance discounts
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives and program
- Paid parental leave
- Purchase Leave Scheme
- Volunteering leave, Sports leave, Emergency Services leave
- Partner discounts
If you are ready to be challenged and want to make a difference, then come and join us in our NextGen Nestlé Graduate Program where you will see a world of opportunity open up and make your impact as a force for good.
Nestlé Oceania supports a culture of diversity and inclusion in all that we do. Take a look at Careers at Nestlé Australia | Nestlé Australia (nestle.com.au) to see some of the ways we live and practice this every day in our workplace.
We want to make finding your dream job possible, if you require additional support with your application, please contact us at [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Australia, New South...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 12:59 pm