Location: Rhodes, Sydney
Full time Permanent role
Do you have a passion for customer service? You are in luck! Nestlé are seeking a motivated customer service professional to join our Nestlé Customer Solutions Team where you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our Customers.
This is a key role at Nestlé and a fantastic opportunity where the results of your hard work will be noticed, as you are responsible for maximising service across Australia and contributing to a positive and cohesive work environment. Full training is provided, with a supportive team culture and excellent work environment!
A DAY IN THE LIFE…
Reporting to the Customer Solutions Team Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Taking inbound calls for Customer orders and queries, such as tracking lost or damaged parcels; and general enquiries.
- Providing support as needed to Call Centre Agent for outbound sales calls
- Customer contact to propose mitigation actions due to a range of supply issues including; out-of-stock risk, transportation risk, warehouse risk or failure, and data error or stock allocation
- Manage and ensure execution of mitigation actions is communicated to customers and managed by relevant stakeholders
- Be the principal Customer contact for all stock returns and refusals
- Optimise orders to support logistical efficiencies
- You will be proactive in working to improve our Customer Order Fulfilment and enhance every day operations through efficient time management and proactive improvement ideas.
ARE YOU A FIT?
- Experience in dealing with customers and providing the highest level of service
- Solution focused and pro-active attitude
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Must have basic computer skills across Microsoft Office and Google.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment that requires initiative, being proactive and multitasking Have an eye for detail. You will need to work efficiently on our computer systems, ensuring compliance and managing multiple systems and tasks simultaneously.
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Commerce, Marketing, IT, or a related field is preferred.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and have Permanent Residency.
Nestlé enjoys a reputation as one of the world’s largest FMCG companies and we are driven by our purpose - enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our inclusive and high performance culture is a testament to the great training, development, rewards and recognition we extend to every member of our 5,000- strong Oceania workforce.
Nestlé Oceania supports a culture of diversity and inclusion in all that we do. Take a look at https://www.nestle.com.au/careers/ to see some of the ways we live and practice this every day in our workplace. For more information please visit our website @ www.nestle.com.au/careers or Our LinkedIn page http://www.linkedin.com/company/nestle-s-a-
Interested? Apply online today
- Job type:Entry level jobs
Business and Commerce, Logistics and Supply...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2019, 1:59 pm