Great career opportunity for a HR professional. Home of Allens Lollies!
- Join a fast-paced environment where curiosity, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn is encouraged
- Supportive work environment
- Explore your potential. Enjoy quality leadership. Be valued for your skills.
We’re looking for a HR professional to join our Nestlé Broadford factory in the HR Coordinator role. Reporting to the Factory HR Business Partner, you’ll take an active role in coordination of the application of Nestle HR policy onsite.
This is your opportunity, if you’re keen for a challenge that will provide you an opportunity to make an impact and get noticed. Our philosophy is Good Food, Good Life, and we’re building a company that you’ll be proud to be part of.
Our company believes in collaboration, people focus and career development and, because nothing stands still for long, each day brings opportunities and challenges to grow and reach your potential.
In return, we look for our people to be dynamic, pragmatic, team players, people of integrity, and high achievers. The combination of these qualities is the basis of our strong management, financial discipline and social responsibility the world over.
A day in the life of...
You will be responsible for:
- Coordination of site recruitment, selection and onboarding.
- Organisational structure management through system (Success Factors).
- Drive our Youth program, from work experience and VCAL students to apprenticeships, internships and graduate programs.
- Actively plan, promote and execute site wellness program.
- People analytics data management and reporting.
- Coordinate site training and development programs.
- Lead the promotion and communication of site initiatives.
- Support the implementation of other site and corporate initiatives.
What will make you successful
- To be successful in the role, you’ll have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience
- Understanding of HR areas such as recruitment, training & development, employee relations, performance management and industrial relations
- Be driven to work to deliver on standards, drive business improvement and enhance the overall employee experience.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or HR Management.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills that will help you develop strong relationships and collaborate with line managers and staff across the board.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment will be highly regarded.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and have permanent residency..
COVID-19 VACCINATION COVID-19 vaccination may be required to perform this role, based on the Public Health Orders applicable in some States and Territories and/or conditions of premises entry set by our customers. You will be required to provide evidence of your vaccination or medical exemption as part of our recruitment process.
Nestlé enjoys a reputation as one of the world’s largest FMCG companies and a leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Our inclusive and high-performance culture is a testament to the great training, development, rewards and recognition we extend to every member of our 5000-strong Oceania workforce.
You can realise your full potential at Nestlé, working among the leading teams in nutrition, health and wellness. As part of a global network, you can use your skills to influence others and make a positive impact where you own a piece of the action.
At Nestlé, you will work in a supportive environment where your ideas and points of view will be championed by a collaborative team. Together, we will drive the strength of our brands, the quality of our products, and the future of our business.
At Nestlé, you can make a difference to millions of lives, every single day. As a large, global company that’s driven by purpose, you and your team can add your piece of legacy of creating a better, healthier future.
In return you will have the chance to work with an outstanding team, and build and grow your career with an inclusive, global FMCG leader.
Nestlé Oceania supports a culture of diversity and inclusion in all that we do. Take a look at Careers at Nestlé Australia | Nestlé Australia (nestle.com.au) to see some of the ways we live and practice this every day in our workplace.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Management
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:24th Dec 2021, 12:59 pm