Are you an upcoming dynamic graduate looking for the next step in your career within a global organisation? Are you fluent in French?
- Exposure to a leading global FMCG organisation with vast range of iconic products
- Great scope for career development and progression
- Rhodes location with flexible working options available.
Nestlè is seeking expression of interests from dynamic and talented individuals who have a passion for customer service. Reporting to the Customer Solutions Lead in our Customer Solutions Centre, you will be the face of Nestle for our customers and will be responsible to effectively manage the order to cash process while delivering accurate and timely customer service.
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with Wholesalers, Industrial and Food Service business units to be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and maintain the highest level of communication to customer
- Order Management – ensuring orders received are delivered to the customer on the delivery date requested with accurate invoicing
- Responsible for identifying, tracking root cause of failures and working as part of a team to help resolve them.
- Recommend and support continuous improvement projects within the supply chain
To be successful in this role, you will have a strong focus on customer service and thrive working in a fast paced environment. Your effective time management, excellent communication and problem solving skills will also see you excel in this role.
Due to changes across the organisation, this role may also support customers based in French-speaking countries in the future. For this reason, candidates with ability to speak and write in French fluently will be highly regarded. You will also need to work hours to ensure necessary coverage across the team and the different time zones it supports. This will include start early, finish early (starting @ 0500-0600) as well as half days on Saturdays on a rostering basis.
In addition, you will have:
- Evidence of dealing with tasks that require significant attention to detail and that need to be managed on time frames
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office applications. Experience working with SAP will be an advantage
- Ability to source data, analyse and report with a focus for addressing root cause
- Degree qualification in Supply Chain, Business or Commerce would be highly regarded.
Nestlé enjoys a reputation as one of the world’s largest FMCGs, and a leader in nutrition, health and wellness. We operate one of the largest supply chain networks in the Oceania region and ensure our diverse portfolio of local brands reach our customers all over Australia. Our team prides themselves on the flawless delivery of over 2,000 SKUs and 10,000 customer orders every month, to over 3,500 locations. No matter which part of our supply chain you join, you’ll be supported by global tools, local expertise and leading technology such as GS1 and SAP.
Our philosophy is Good Food, Good Life, and we’re building a company that you’ll be proud to be part of.
Interested? Apply online to register your details.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and have permanent residency.
Nestlé Oceania believes diversity in our business is an asset that impacts the way we think and the way we work together. We are committed to an inclusive workplace that respects all cultures, different ways of thinking and supports our people to perform at their best and develop to their full potential
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Logistics and Supply Chain
- Position Type:Full time
- Work Rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian...
- Closing Date:15th January 2018, 1:01 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.