Our approach to research is underpinned by having the right conversations! This starts with the conversations we have with our clients to identify and define what the business issues are through to conversations we have with consumers to unlock their truths. We use the powerful conversation to engage our clients with the work we do, ensuring it is delivered in a way that drives engagement and alignment and in doing so acts as a catalyst for business momentum.
About the Role
The Account Executive assists the Senior Account Manager and the Research & Strategy Team across all aspects of the market research process.
- Works to establish credibility in communicating with clients
- Treats all clients with respect
- Open and friendly communication style with good rapport–building skills
- Represents Tgarage professionally in all communications with internal and external clients
- Focuses on building constructive, positive relationships with internal and external clients
- Assist in developing proposals in response to client briefs for traditional qualitative and quantitative projects and online communities (open and closed).
- Managing and conducting of fieldwork, which includes liaising with the fieldwork team and recruiting agencies.
- Assist in the preparation of client presentations that includes insightful and commercial business recommendations.
- Managing the day-to-day administration, moderation and reporting of online communities.
- Assist in developing a best in class understanding in community management and moderation approaches for both open and closed communities.
- Plans and utilises internal resources to meet productivity and profitability objectives
- Considers the cost and benefit as a whole of any action taken with a view to company profit, growth and value
Skills and Experience
- Effective time management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Prioritises tasks appropriately
- Meets deadlines, taking responsibility
- Works effectively under pressure
- Has an acute sense of attention to detail on all levels of the research process… excels at attention to detail.
- Responsible and accountable for accuracy
- Effectively manages and prioritises workload to meet internal and external deadlines
- Has experience across the different project types used by Tgarage in the provision of our end-to-end research offer.
- Takes responsibility and ownership for project management
- Identifies and actions ways to innovate/do things differently that add value to the Tgarage offer
- Independently thinks and challenges
- Be open to change and doing things differently
- Commitment to training
- Effectively ensures relevant information is disseminated within the project team
- Effectively communicates project resource requirements to the team
- Demonstrates active listening skills
- Strives to foster a good work/life balance
- Respects all team members
- Demonstrates an understanding of qualitative methodologies and executes these in day-to-day role.
- Effective at writing recruitment questionnaires/ specifications
- Effective at writing discussion guides
- Effective at analysis
- Effectively moderates research groups/in-depths/ community forums
- Demonstrates an understanding of quantitative methodologies and executes these in day-to-day role.
- Effective questionnaire design and writing
- Effective analysis of data (checking, putting charts together)
Please click “Apply for this Job”. If you are passionate and have market research experience, we want to hear from you! Bonus points for inclusion of a cover letter, outlining why you want to come and work with us.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales,...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Level 1, 232 Clarendon Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3205Locations:
- Closing Date:2nd Jun 2021, 12:59 pm