- Full Time Position
- Working with class leading microprocessor-based controllers
- Great team environment
NOJA Power researches, develops, designs, manufactures and supplies globally low and medium voltage switchgear products. We are currently seeking applications for the position of Software Test/Automation Engineer.
This position requires the ability to systematically test the functionality of controllers and PC software designed in house for high voltage electrical protection systems.
The role requires a firm understanding of how to test software with a focus on automating the testing processes where applicable. An understanding of 3 phase power distribution networks and the protection techniques commonly used in the industry would also be advantageous.
Applicants with experience or skills in the following areas will be highly regarded:
- An understanding of software design, and how to automate hardware and software testing by developing automated testing systems.
- A knowledge of IT systems, including embedded Linux, Windows and cloud services platforms.
- A working knowledge of modern communications techniques including encryption and security.
- Detailed understanding of communications protocols such as IEC 61850, DNP3 and IEC 60870-5-101/104.
Test functionality of embedded systems including PC based software, embedded firmware, protection functionality, communications, and associated hardware.
The successful applicant will also be responsible for the following tasks:
- Entering and updating issue tickets
- Reviewing specifications for new features
- Developing test plans and executing them
- Providing service and support for customers
A qualification in a related technical area and experience with protection relays, SCADA communications protocols and RTU’s will be highly regarded.
Salary package and career development path will be offered to the suitable candidate based on the successful applicant’s level of skills and experience.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:22nd Jun 2021, 1:59 pm