Novartis is reimagining medicine to improve and extend people’s lives. As a leading global medicines company, we use innovative science and digital technologies to create transformative treatments in areas of great medical need. In our quest to find new medicines, we consistently rank among the world’s top companies investing in research and development.
Novartis is where you can be a high performing professional, armed with the knowledge that we are improving the quality of life for patients through breakthrough science and innovation.
It is time to reimagine medicine.
The Novartis Graduate Program will challenge you to be the best version of yourself from the outset of your career, we value your diversity of thought, and trust your ability to make things happen. We believe that when you don’t have to compromise who you are, you will dedicate your energies to reimagining medicine.
You will have exposure to our leaders from across the business, and access to a structured support community that will include buddies, mentors and coaches.
You will discover different areas of the business through a minimum of two rotations over the 18-month program and will embark on a Development Journey designed to challenge you both professionally and personally.
2021 Graduate Program streams:
- Data & Digital
- People & Organisation
New Zealand streams:
- Finance & Operations
Our next Graduate roles will commence in July 2021. To be eligible for the 2021 Graduate Program, you will:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, or Australian Permanent Resident
- Have completed an undergrad or postgrad degree in the three years prior to July 2021 (2018, 2019, 2020, or by mid-year 2021)
- Have completed a degree or discipline required for the relevant stream
- Be willing to attend key assessment days (location to be announced at a later date)
- Be available and eligible to commence a full-time role in our head offices in either Sydney (Sydney roles) or New Zealand (New Zealand roles) in July 2021
Register your interest in our Novartis Graduate Program and help us reimagine medicine.
We look forward to keeping you updated on our upcoming 2021 Graduate Program and application open dates.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen,...
Auckland (New Zealand),...
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2021, 10:59 pm