This is a perfect opportunity for a Graduate Contracts Administrator to join a reputable high profile contracting company, for our 2023 in-take. As part of our team, you will work in a diverse environment, with the opportunity to be involved in various projects. These positions will be based on site working a 2:1 roster with a temporary Head Office placement. During the Graduate Program you will gain exposure to a variety of facets of the business to help build your skills and knowledge. You will be provided with the opportunity to attend one of our tailored leadership training courses, designed for those interested in advancing into leadership roles.
As a Graduate Contracts Administrator, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Assisting in the preparation of requests for quotations for subcontracts and supply items
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly progress claims for work completed
- Assisting in the preparation of progress certificates for subcontractors and suppliers
- Assisting in the preparation and submission of monthly commercial reports
- Assisting other interrelated disciplines such as estimating, quality assurance, site administration and surveying
To be considered for this position you will require:
- Relevant Qualification: Bachelor of Applied Science in Construction Management
- 1-2 years Civil or Mining experience or relevant vacation placements
- Sound communication skills
- The right to permanently work in Australia
NRW Civil & Mining is proud to be one of the leading civil and mining contractors in the Australian resources and infrastructure sectors. Our ongoing success is a direct consequence of the commitment we make to our clients, people, and the communities in which we operate.
With close to 25 years’ experience as a civil and mining contractor, we have become a partner of choice for many of Australia’s leading resource companies nationwide. Our positive safety culture has resulted in a leading safety record and strong ties with local communities have been established through training programs, employment, subcontracting and partnering opportunities.
NRW is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we strongly support diversity in our workforce. Applicants from a wide sector of the community including women and indigenous cultures are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to be part of the high performing NRW team, APPLY NOW for our 2023 in-take!
STRICTLY NO AGENCY REFERRALS
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:26th Aug 2022, 9:00 am