- Are you in your second last year at university?
- Are you registered with your university's disability services?
The NSW Government is offering a number of internship placements through the Australian Network on Disability’s Stepping into Program.
The Stepping Into Program is a paid internship that connects university students with disability with roles in Australian organisations to help you:
- build your employability while studying;
- build a network of professional contacts; and
- gain confidence in discussing workplace adjustments.
Placements will occur with select NSW Government agencies over the Summer and Winter Vacation period – more information about available placements can be found on the Australian Network on Disability (AND) website.
Applications must be submitted via the AND website – before applying, please review the eligibility criteria and make sure you have the following documents ready to submit:
- University transcript
- Proof of eligibility (Disability Access Plan or relevant medical documentation)
Good luck, and we look forward to your application.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Arts and...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2020, 1:59 pm