- Passionate about delivering outstanding customer service
- Interest in learning leading technology and helping clients achieve their ambitions
- Have a business mindset and ready to make the first step in your career
Become an Associate Channel Sales Specialist and be a trusted advisor to help our clients solve their challenges, achieve their goals and stay ahead of the pack. In your role you’ll contribute to the Cisco Software Sales Strategy and be part of the execution.
Put your business skills to use and work closely with Cisco, NTT’s Software Specialists, Client Managers and Solution Architects. You’ll learn how to create solutions to drive positive outcomes for our clients’ business.
While you may not have a technology background or limited sales experience, we’re committed to helping you develop your skills and make the most of your sales career.
This early careers program will set you up for success:
- Support from our top sales people
- Coaching, mentoring and access to our internal learning platform
- Learn and develop sales skills from a leading global IT services company
- Exposure to industry experts
What you can do:
- Play a pivotal part in contributing and executing the sales strategy for Cisco software solutions for our clients
- Analyse customers and competitors, and identify NTT’s differentiation and opportunities
- Learn how to develop a sales territory plan
- Support the Cisco software vendor management locally and build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Receive training on the Cisco architecture portfolio and various buying programs and remain current with updates and changes
- Advocate for Cisco software programs within NTT and deliver enablement sessions as required
- Contribute to proposal preparation, submission, and contract negotiations and associated sales presentations
- Learn how to forecast all Cisco software opportunities and manage them through the various sales stages
- Learn how to understand all financial aspects of the Cisco software programs, create compelling commercial offers for our clients, whilst ensuring profitability for NTT
- Collaborate with NTT stakeholders including Client Managers, Sales Specialists, Solution Architects, Consultants and Client Success team
- Be trained to position NTT services as part of our software solutions, enabling clients to adopt, consume and realise value from their technology investment
Key requirements for success:
- Interest in IT and technology trends
- Passion for business development and helping clients achieve their ambitions
- Sales experience, whether limited or 1-2 years, a positive attitude and willingness to learn are more important
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage with stakeholders
- Graduated in the last three years
- Background in Commerce and Business, Marketing, Economics, Psychology, IT, Information Systems, Business and Commerce, or any other degree where you have the capability to meet the above requirements
Team your appetite to learn, passion for understanding business and finding solutions with a can-do attitude, and you’re well on your way. If you meet some of these requirements, and need further development in other areas, that is ok. At NTT, we have a culture of continual learning that will allow you to develop further in all these areas and accelerate you career.
We look forward to reviewing your application!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Arts and Humanities,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Position Start Date
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:26th Aug 2021, 7:00 am