- Keen to be at the forefront of cyber security
- Eager to understand the threat actors on the global stage and the technology protecting governments, companies and our community
- Thrive on protecting clients’ businesses
- Enjoy learning how to apply the latest technology, automation, data and machine learning to a constantly evolving industry
From international airlines to major retail chains, our teams provide solutions to keep the bad guys out and to keep our clients operations safe. Our security business aims to be the trusted advisor to our clients, working with them to assess their organisations security risk posture, develop roadmaps and deliver services to ensure they operate within their risk appetite. We have cybersecurity capabilities globally and are a market leader, growing fast.
What you can do:
Learn how to design and implement cyber security solutions, consult on cyber security gaps in customer environments and use analytics and machine learning to automate security response. We ensure our people are knowledgeable in new technology trends, and have skills in a variety of security products and services to deliver value to our clients. Your innovations will help drive the future of cyber security and help improve the security posture of our clients.
- Work with our clients to help them define their current security posture, understand their gaps, and work with them to deliver a roadmap and remediation plan to bring their business within their target risk appetite
- Design, build, test and deploy solutions
- Work closely with our partners to understand their roadmaps and products in order for us to develop and implement the best solutions for our clients
- Opportunity to work with some of the best cyber security solutions in the market, alongside industry experts
Key requirements for success:
- Passion for cyber security and technology solutions
- Graduated in the last three years
- Background in Cyber Security, Engineering, IT, Computer Science, Criminology, Information Systems, Business and Commerce
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Interpersonal and communication skills to engage with clients and stakeholders
- Curiosity, big picture mindset and enjoy problem solving
Your journey to becoming a great Cyber Security Engineer starts here.
We look forward to reviewing your application!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Cyber...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:24th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm