- Deliver end-to-end digital solutions to meet a wide array of technical needs
- Apply the core analytical, communication and design thinking theory you have developed throughout your studies to real world problems
- Deliver solutions and make meaningful improvements to people’s lives
Join the Digital Solutions team, delivering value to clients by solving complex problems with meaningful solutions. From content management systems to omnichannel digital solutions and core business systems, you will be helping our clients find the most effective solutions for their users and their organisation. Our Digital Solutions domain is made up of both technical development and delivery professionals and we are passionate about mentoring and upskilling new talent in this space.
- Gain real-world experience working on site with clients in a variety of industries, including federal and state government departments, retail, banking and finance, education, and health
- Work as part of cross-functional teams to support clients in a variety of different tasks, such as undertaking user research, designing user experiences, designing products and services, building software, responding to user feedback, contributing to client meetings, and deploying solutions
- Participate in Agile delivery and contribute to sprint activities
We are committed to supporting you to work well as a team member in areas such as design thinking, software development, digital analysis, and delivery management. We’ll work with you to identify how you can build on your experience and expand your skills and knowledge to support our teams to deliver digital transformation.
Current graduates have gained experience and achieved certifications in relevant technologies and frameworks such as Google Cloud, Microsoft, Drupal, Agile, front end frameworks and many more.
Key requirements for success:
- Passion for using design thinking techniques and solving problems on digital platforms
- Background in IT, Engineering, Computer Science, Design, Science, Economics/Econometrics, Commerce, Software Engineering, Human Computer Interaction, User Experience Design
- Graduated in the last three years
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- An interest in understanding how people interact with technology and digital services
- Strong conceptual ability and skills in analysis and problem solving
- Ability to work in a team and great communication skills
We look forward to reviewing your application!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Cyber...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 12:59 pm