- Enjoy a challenge while exploring your passion for technology
- Ambition for innovation and want to make a difference
- Keen to contribute to make workplaces efficient, secure, and mobile
We transform the strategic vision of our customers into world class solutions to enable and deliver secure, scalable and easy to manage collaboration and productivity capabilities from any end-user device, anywhere, anytime. We’re driven to make the impossible possible through the use of cutting-edge technologies, forward thinking, innovative solutions and just hard work.
By understanding the clients existing technology, environmental and cultural landscape and desired business and IT outcomes, we deliver key workspace services from our services portfolio in an operational model that fits our client’s needs – whether that be on-premise, cloud based or hybrid, or as-a-service, managed or self-managed.
What you can do:
Embark on a mission to challenge the current perception of what productivity is and to define what the "Modern Office" looks like for some of the largest organizations in Australia, New Zealand and abroad. Whether in voice, video, messaging, identity management, collaboration, security or productivity, you will need to continuously expand your thinking and look at every challenge not as a problem, but an opportunity to empower yourself and those around you to shape the future!
- Implement and support collaboration & productivity technologies for end-user devices in an enterprise environment
- Participate in workshops, information sessions and training programs that engage with our stakeholders
- Get hands-on with the latest end-user & enterprise technologies in order to drive our stakeholders to benefit from the rapidly evolving world of information technology
- Help plan, analyse, design, build and implement appropriate technology solutions to solve real-world problems of our stakeholders
- Assist with real-world commercial projects that benefit and provide value to our professional services stakeholders
- Opportunity to work with and learn off all levels of engineers, consultants and architects from the professional services business
Key requirements for success:
- Graduated in the last three years
- Background in IT, Networking, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business and Commerce
- Forward thinking with stakeholder problems in order to deliver appropriate solutions
- Effective communication with stakeholders, informing them about relevant issues and topics
- Building engagement documentation to assist our stakeholders
- Taking the initiative with new technologies and up-skilling in a diverse range of technologies
Your journey to becoming a great engineer in Digital Workplace starts here.
We look forward to reviewing your application!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- Closing Date:26th Jul 2020, 1:00 pm