- Analytical thinker
- Understand the importance of data in the digital era
- Keen to use your attention to detail to impact both internal and external business outcomes
NTT is seeking a graduate Business Analyst to join our ACT team! No two days will be the same: from engaging in internal and external projects, to gaining exposure of the complete data and analytics life cycle, this graduate role will accelerate your first steps towards becoming a Business Analyst.
You will be responsible for the delivery of assigned project elements. You may also be required to assist with determining business requirements and defining solutions to address process and system problems. We’ll set you up for success to use data technologies and techniques to deliver solutions to help our clients achieve their business outcomes.
- Ensure that process deliverables are drafted and delivered in accordance with contractual obligations
- Gain understanding of the complete data and analytics lifecycle which can include providing advanced analytics, machine learning data science skills through to the consulting and technical skills required to integrate and manage complex and varied data, sources and platforms, including the use of IoT, streamed data and big data platforms
- Develop the ability to provide insights to new and emerging data and information management related best practices
- Undertake complex research in the application of data science techniques to organisations’ business problems along with building predictive and prescriptive data analytics processes and models to recognize patterns and assess likely business outcomes
- Gain subject matter expertise in one or more specialty areas, such as Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Big Data, Data Integration
- Work alongside and learn from some of the best IT professionals in the industry
- Contribute to business improvements and drive change
- Exposure to industry best practice frameworks and tools
We are committed to supporting you as you work with other analysts, engineers, data scientists, business specialists, and stakeholders to build innovative solutions and deliver projects. We’ll work with you to identify how you can build on your experience and expand your skills and knowledge to do great things!
Key requirements for success
- Background in IT, Engineering, Science, Economics/Econometrics, Maths, Business/Commerce, Psychology
- Highly analytical and demonstrates good attention to detail
- Team player with good client service orientation and well-developed administrative and organisational skills
- Eager to learn new solutions, services and technologies through self-study (on the job and externally)
- Clear communication skills to engage internal and external stakeholders
- Passion for working with (and simplifying) complex problems that span multiple products
Eligibility requirements for candidates applying for Business Analyst, ACT:
- Willing and able to apply for and maintain a government security clearance
We look forward to reviewing your application!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Work rights:
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2022, 12:59 pm