NTT is looking for a Sales Operations & Enablement Coordinator to join our team in a permanent position.
This role is ideal for a candidate with entry to intermediate level experience in sales support looking to specialise within the sales and reporting space whilst building reporting capability with a variety of tools.
Sales Operations and Enablement Specialists are accountable for providing full support on sales processes, tools, methods, and systems that will enable the sales teams to achieve overall sales goals and objectives.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Gather data and conduct analysis of company sales and profitability.
- Develop methods for measuring company sales performance.
- Examine sales processes, programs, and systems to minimize costs and improve customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate sharing of reports and sales data between sales, marketing, and other departments.
- Supports sales teams by creating, evaluating, and optimizing data sets and sales applications and platforms.
- Implement sales forecasting by analysing past data and trends to forecast future sales.
- Assist in training new and current employees on sales and marketing collateral, product sets, sales processes, systems, and tools.
- Assist with the establishment of sales fulfilment processes and makes recommendations for sales operations enhancement.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly sales reports and ensure distribution to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Assist Sales team and management with pipeline management, including but not limited to pipeline integrity (data entry compliance), competitive data, ROI data, etc.
- Onboard new sales team members on all toolsets and processes.
- Play a pivotal role in increasing sales team productivity directly contributing to the efficiency of sales processes.
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement, working closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Previous sales administration and operations experience in a corporate environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce is an advantage
NOTE - Comprehensive training will be provided for the right candidate
Knowledge, skills and attributes
- Detail oriented and organised
- Ability to work in a high paced environment
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Must be service oriented and have a positive attitude
- Must be adaptable and be able to consistently deal with ever-changing conditions in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge and understanding of sales processes, tools and methodologies is an advantage
Academic qualifications and certifications
- Tertiary level – Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2022, 1:59 pm