Recent Mechatronic/Mechanical, Electronic or Electrical Engineer graduates sought to join a growing team specialising in Building Management Systems
- Well established, innovative building services company
- Excellent career opportunity
- Develop new skills & work within the commercial building controls sector
We are a growing, market leading company, specialising in Building Automation and Energy Management Systems. Currently seeking recent graduates within a relevant engineering field to join our team of Project Engineers, Service Engineers and Sales Professionals.
If your qualifications were obtained recently, you are passionate about Building Automation and Energy Management Systems and you want to build a career with one of the market leaders in this field, then we would like to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for the branch in BRISBANE.
This is a career opportunity with great potential, within a high profile, national company experiencing strong growth in the building automation industry.
The chance to start your engineering career being trained and working alongside senior engineering staff.
Your training will expose you to all of the technical aspects of the company's products and services. You will learn about the specifics of our engineering, designing building controls, managing projects, consultation and coordination with clients, stakeholders, contractors and technician staff.
Upon successful completion of training, you will be placed in an engineering role within the company.
- A recent engineering graduate in Mechatronics/Mechanical, Electronics or Electrical
- Possess a real passion for engineering and a strong desire to be challenged and to succeed in this field
- Be able to focus on a number of simultaneous projects with energy, enthusiasm and dedication
- Be a "hands-on", practical person with a strong interest in field-based work
- Be able to demonstrate a particular interest in Automation Systems
- Have excellent presentation, organisation and communication Skills
- Hold a current Driving License
- Stable permanent full-time work
- Supportive team environment with training provided
- Company uniform provided
- Great company culture with social events throughout the year
Successful applicants will be remunerated with a base salary of $58K + 10% superannuation ($5,800) + Company Vehicle. Total Package >> $70K.
To apply please submit a cover letter stating how you meet the above selection criteria together with a current CV.
Please quote PJBRI0821 in your application.
Please describe a relevant personal/hobby project or something practical that you have recently worked on OUTSIDE of work and University. (If this question is not addressed in your cover letter, your application will not be considered - thank you)
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Position start Date
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:15th Sep 2021, 1:59 pm