Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About OKX Graduate Program (Supernova)
The Supernova Program is a 3-year Career Accelerator Program that aims to fast-track young, high performing graduates into technical experts and future leaders mainly in the fields of Product Engineering, Product Management, and Product Design. We firmly believe in the youthful power of the new era. Join us to achieve your narrative around crypto.
As a graduate Engineer, you will put in your utmost efforts to secure the OKX platform with millions of daily active users. You will work cross-functionally with design, product, and other engineering teams to ensure reliability and security of IT infrastructure, identify and assess security risks, design and develop advanced security protective mechanisms and products. This is an opportunity to learn the full security life cycle of crypto and Web3 platforms, work along with a top-class security team fighting against worldwide security threats, and manage a global cloud-based IT infrastructure.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Responsible for service reliability, monitoring, capacity planning and security of the cloud infrastructure
- Build tools for automating changes for a large-scale trading platform across the globe
- Designing, developing, and maintaining high-performance backend systems to support the requirements of client security projects.
- Conducting security testing and vulnerability assessments, including penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, and code reviews.
- Conducting routine checks and tests to ensure that all known vulnerabilities are detected and patched.
What We Look For In You
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, related technical disciplines, or self-taught enthusiasts.
- Basic knowledge of security attack and defense, understanding common vulnerability principles and attack techniques, familiar with the best practices and common solutions of the defense side.
- Possessing relevant tech stack skillset for the respective specialization - Java/Python/Go, relational databases, data structures and algorithms, OS, and network computers.
- Analytical with a positive problem-solving mindset, a proactive team player who embodies a growth mindset, flexible, and comfortable in navigating ambiguity with a global mindset.
Nice to Haves
- Comfortable with the cloud-based Linux environment. Knowledgeable in multi-threading and distributed architecture.
- Understanding of mainstream messaging frameworks, including Kafka. Or familiar with daily developing tools such as npm, gulp, webpack, git.
- Bilingual speaking (Mandarin + English)
- Experience in penetration tests, intrusion detection capability development and maintenance, security emergency response, and other related work. Past participation in CTF competitions.
OKX is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, genetic information, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, disability status, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know during your application process.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Cyber Security, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Work rights:Hong Kong Citizen, Hong Kong...
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:25th Oct 2023, 2:23 am