At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of the leading, privately owned aged care providers in Australia with 80 homes in 4 states and employs a team of over 9,000.
Opal is currently recruiting Graduate Registered Nurses to join our teams. This is your opportunity to gain tangible, hands on experience on the floor and the opportunity to join our Graduate Nurse Program in August 2021. Opal will be partnering with the Australian College of Nursing to deliver the Graduate Nurse Program designed to develop your clinical and leadership skills.
Who are we looking for?
The best and brightest registered nurse graduates who already hold an AHPRA registration and who aspire to be future nurse leaders and grow their careers at Opal.
This opportunity is being offered in following Care Communities / locations:
- Paynesville Gardens (Gippsland)
- Bairnsdale Parklands (Gippsland)
- Lakes Entrance (Gippsland)
- Somerville Gardens (Mornington Peninsula)
- Mornington Bay (Mornington Peninsula)
- Warrnambool Riverside (Warrnambool)
- Highton Gardens (Geelong)
- Wantirna Views (Melbourne Eastern Suburbs)
- Warrandyte Gardens (Melbourne Eastern Suburbs)
- Epping Meadows (Melbourne Norther Suburbs)
About the Graduate Nurse Program 2021:
The next Graduate Nurse Program will kick off in early 2021. The 12 month program provides structured support and training. During the program you will gain specialised clinical skills in areas such as dementia care, palliative care, chronic disease management and mental health. You will also develop your leadership skills in a professional practice setting.
What Opal can offer you?
- Defined career pathways
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities, including scholarships for post-graduate studies
- Supportive team environment with the best leaders in the sector
- Flexibility and life balance
- Rapidly growing organisation with national career opportunities
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical & drug screening. Candidates will also be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions. You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Health, Nursing and Midwifery
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:7th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm