At Optiver, our trading system is the cornerstone of our success and it’s developed entirely in-house. With no external clients, we operate in a fast feedback, quick release environment. Our Developers make an immediate impact. Our opportunities are varied, and they’re all underpinned by a need for optimally engineered solutions and elegant production code.
The engineers we look for are problem solvers who don’t stop until they’ve figured out a solution and then find a way to improve it even further. They’re also:
- Keen to create high-performance, low-latency designs that critically impact trading success.
- Curious to learn and comfortable discussing/exploring complex technical ideas.
- Deeply passionate about software development and have their own out-of-classroom projects or extra-curricular activities to prove it.
- Knowledgeable about object orientated design and development concepts (experience with C++, C# or Java is required for our technical assessment).
Please note, our formal applications for Graduate and Intern opportunities are currently closed but we’re seeking expressions of interest and would love to hear from you!
Please complete this application to join our Software Developer ‘Talent Community’ and ensure that you identify your year of graduation, so that we can keep you up to date with suitable upcoming vacancies.
Optiver embraces diversity and strives to provide an inclusive professional experience. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds and we are committed to providing a fair and respectful recruitment process. If you have any requirements for reasonable adjustments to enable you to fully demonstrate your abilities, please let us know how we can accommodate you.
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please contact us at [email protected].
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechatronics,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2021, 1:59 pm