Graduate Program – Commercial Real Estate and Property Management
Immediate Start Possible
Paul Salter Associates is a Commercial Real Estate / Property Consultancy based in Parramatta. We have been in business since 2001 and are looking for a recent graduate to join our team and launch into their career. We service a wide range of clients from top 50 ASX public companies to high-net-worth individuals. We pride ourselves in delivering excellent service with a high attention to detail.
At Paul Salter Associates you will be able to develop a meaningful career in commercial real estate and have an opportunity to learn what it takes to run a successful independent agency. The graduate program will be suited for those individuals who know how to adapt quickly and are comfortable communicating with a range of stakeholders including tradespersons, professional clients, and colleagues.
What will you do?
After the introduction and training period you will be given responsibility of various commercial office buildings based primarily in Parramatta to ensure that they are suitably maintained and looked after. You will be responsible for organising quotes and seeing to the project management of any repairs or maintenance as the buildings require. When vacancies occur, you will need to assist in creating online listings which requires taking photos and measuring up the units. All these responsibilities will be taught to you as you develop into the role, but you should have a basic understanding of what entails commercial real estate and property management
We are looking for candidates that are comfortable in a range of situations and can remain composed at times where the outcome of a job seems uncertain. Somebody who is a problem solver with an attitude of can do!
• You are a highly motivated individual with a demonstrated drive to succeed in a high-performance environment.
• Academic performance is highly regarded but nothing beats communication skills for this position. Somebody who dresses professionally and has a confident / passionate way about them will be highly desirable.
• You hold a degree qualification in a field with a preference of property, finance, or commerce. However as long as you are passionate to learn, your field is not what is most important. Apply away!
• Must have a Valid Driver’s License. There is parking available onsite with a car allowance for successful candidates. You will need to be able to drive to the properties that you manage.
• You’re a problem solver by nature and want to join a firm that values clients and stakeholders. Most importantly, you act with integrity and show care for the people you work with.
• Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen required
Send an email to Sam at [email protected] and include the following:
• Academic Transcript
• Resume / CV
• Photo of Valid Driver’s License
• Optional Cover Letter
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Management, Project Management
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- 91 George St, ParramattaLocations:
- Closing Date:6th Jan 2021, 12:59 pm