Are you a motivated and energised graduate with a passion for embracing a fulfilling Financial Services career with one of Australia's most iconic and growing Financial Services firms?
- 4 weeks annual leave plus 2 weeks Wellbeing and Community Leave (yes, that’s 6 weeks leave!)
- Make an impact with a firm that is big enough to do great things, and small enough where you can make a difference and gain experience with access to all leaders
- Learn from the best in the industry in a firm where flexible working is a given. We believe in working where we work best
- Enjoy a broad range of benefits including a grant of $30,000 in Perpetual shares that vest on completion of your third year with the business
We're the right Grad Program for you if you:
- Have a passion for learning, growth and making a difference
- Bring your best, are a self-starter and a team player
- Are curious, courageous and accountable
Our Grad roles:
We are committed to building long term enriching partnerships with our grads:
- Our grad roles are wide and varied, focussing on real and meaningful work. You’ll have early responsibility and accountability. You will be stretched to learn in a supportive and inclusive team
- You'll work across different areas of the business to build your networks and expand your knowledge and experience
- The Grad Program itself will include 2 rotations over 12 months and is supported by a formal development program to support your career growth
Why join Perpetual?
- Perpetual is a leading diversified financial services company. We are proud of our heritage and excited about where we are taking our firm, evolving as our markets, clients, people and communities evolve. And we’re growing globally
- Our purpose, Enduring Prosperity, is paramount to us. We ensure that everything we do, every day, contributes to the Enduring Prosperity of our clients, people and communities in which we work
- We are serious about Diversity and Inclusion. We will only be successful if we leverage the unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of all our people We're living this commitment as a WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and have a growing number of vibrant employee-led networks who work to raise awareness and drive continued change
Perpetual Group Services
Perpetual Group Services are a team of professionals that provide a range of expertise from finance, strategy and business insights, corporate affairs and marketing and investor relations. The teams in Perpetual Group Services support all business areas in delivering on the vision of making a difference with commercial expertise, sound judgement and innovative thinking.
To be eligible for the Perpetual Program (starting February 2023)
- Australian or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident
- Willing to relocate to the location of the role you are applying to
- Credit or above WAM/ GPA
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:3rd Jul 2022, 11:59 pm