Why join Perpetual?
- Perpetual is a leading diversified financial services company. We are proud of our heritage and excited about where we are taking our firm, evolving as our markets, clients, people and communities evolve. And we’re growing globally
- Our purpose, Enduring Prosperity, is paramount to us. We ensure that everything we do, every day, contributes to the Enduring Prosperity of our clients, people and communities in which we work
- We are serious about Diversity and Inclusion. We will only be successful if we leverage the unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of all our people We're living this commitment as a WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and have a growing number of vibrant employee-led networks who work to raise awareness and drive continued change
Our Grad roles:
We are committed to building long term enriching partnerships with our grads:
- Our grad roles are wide and varied, focussing on real and meaningful work. You'll have early responsibility and accountability. You will be stretched to learn in a supportive and inclusive team
- You'll work across different areas of the business to build your networks and expand your knowledge and experience
- The Grad Program itself will include 2 rotations over 12 months and is supported by a formal development program to support your career growth
We're the right Grad Program for you if you:
- Have a passion for learning, growth and making a difference
- Bring your best, are a self-starter and a team player
- Are curious, courageous and accountable
Register your interest now by completing a short form and we’ll keep you updated on any relevant Perpetual news, and we’ll alert you as soon as applications open.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Locations:Sydney, Melbourne
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2024 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:22nd Feb 2023, 12:59 pm