Perpetual Corporate Trust
Our award-winning Corporate Trust business unit is the leading provider of corporate trustee services to the managed funds industry and debt markets in Australia. Our areas of expertise include: Custody, Wholesale Trustee, Responsible Entity, Data Analytics, Business intelligence, Securitisation and Agency and Escrow.
- 12-month graduate program role – commencing February 2022
- Do meaningful work whilst learning new skills to transform your career
- Sydney CBD location
Join Perpetual as full-time as a graduate and we'll help you achieve your career goals with continuous support, learning and experiences. You'll enjoy early responsibility, expand your network and build your skills. You'll get to work with experienced professionals who'll guide you to be your best. The employee experience at Perpetual is unique, and we often say that we are 'big enough, small enough'. Our headcount makes us a small to medium sized firm, but we create a big impact with the work we do.
We're looking for students from a range of degrees for different areas across our business. As a Perpetual Graduate, you will complete two rotations in real roles doing meaningful work across all core business units: Perpetual Asset Management, Perpetual Private, Perpetual Corporate Trust, Perpetual Client Solutions, Risk and Legal & Finance.
Over the twelve months, you'll complete two rotations of six months' duration across different teams. We'll discuss your preferences with you during the recruitment process.
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident at the time of submitting this application
- Have completed your undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last three years of the program start date (ie 2019, 2020, 2021 or February 2022)
- Be available to commence in February 2022
- Be willing to relocate to the location of the role you are applying to
- Have a credit or above GPA
What’s in it for you?
When it comes to our employee benefits, we have everything you'd expect, and more.
- What would you do with an additional week’s leave of contribution leave?
- An employee share plan and discounted financial advice?
- How about the flexibility to balance work and family life?
- Not to mention parental leave and a return to work bonus.
Why should you join Perpetual?
Perpetual is one of Australia's leading financial institutions because for over 130 years we have been putting our clients first and offering an environment where diversity of thought is encouraged. Through wars, recessions and financial crises, we have continually evolved to meet the challenges of constant social, technological and economic change. This makes Perpetual a great place to work/ Our culture is underpinned by our three core values: Excellence – delivering exceptional outcomes; Integrity – doing what's right; and Partnership – succeeding together. We will continue to earn the trust of our clients in everything we do by staying true to our core values and financial principles.
How to Apply
All applications must include a current CV and a cover letter outlining what you would like to gain from the experience.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Level 18 Angel Place 123 Pitt Street Sydney NSW 2000Locations:
- Closing Date:25th Apr 2021, 1:59 pm