About the Graduate Program
Be part of a newly established, progressive graduate program where you will be part of a group of forward thinking, curious and innovative professionals.
The program is a two year program which involves technical and professional development and includes 4 x 6 month rotations throughout various areas of our operations. Each rotation, you will be part of a professional development day (every 6 months) which includes a chance to connect and socialise with your fellow graduate cohort.
The positions are based on our remote site in northern WA, which are offered on a 8:6 day fly in / fly out roster from Perth OR a drive in / drive out roster from the Pilbara region.
We are helping to drive the global energy transformation. We’re a progressive lithium mining company in a fastgrowing sector.
- OUR PEOPLE Innovative and resourceful. We have each other’s backs and are committed to building a clean energy future.
- OUR COMMUNITY We’re creating opportunities, engaging locally and building valuable relationships with the communities we share.
- OUR CULTURE A place where people can be innovative, value diversity and achieve success. We want people who want to be part of something bigger and in an industry that has a future, opportunity and ambition.
About our Project
Our Pilgangoora Project has outstanding scale, a long life and is a low-cost operation. It produces high quality products, is supported by strong and reliable customers and an outstanding team. Our operation consists of two processing plants, the Pilgan Plant, located on the northern side of the Pilgangoora area, which produces both a spodumene and a tantalite concentrate, and the Ngungaju Plant, located to the south, which produces a spodumene concentrate.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Construction, Engineering, Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical, Engineering...
- Work rights:Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
- Locations:Perth, Regional Western...
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2023 (approx)
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2022, 1:55 pm