Pinnacle Investment Management Group Limited (ASX: PNI) is a leading Australian-based multi-affiliate investment management firm. Our mission is to establish, grow and support a diverse stable of world-class investment management firms.
Pinnacle currently consists of sixteen investment management firms that collectively manage over A$84.9 billion in assets across a diverse range of asset classes. Our affiliated managers operate autonomously, in line with our philosophy that 'supported independence' is an essential ingredient in sustaining investment excellence and business resilience over the long term.
Pinnacle offers a diverse and inclusive environment. Our values of Client Focus, Honesty and Integrity, Innovation and Empowerment guide all our actions.
- Support and arrange recruitment and selection processes, including candidate tracking systems
- Facilitate psychometric assessments, interpret psychometric reports and prepare behavioural interview questions for hiring managers on the back of results
- Manage engagement survey roll out and assist in interpretation of results
- Prepare employment contracts
- Conduct Exit interviews
- Conduct Stay interviews
- Management and support of various projects
- Management & coordination of training & development initiatives
- Learn about industry dynamics to be able to undertake responsibilities and contribute to broader business projects.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A Graduate degree (or in final year of study) in Human Resources or Psychology (must have a major in Psychology)
- Experienced gained in organisational psychology or human resources either through internships or project experience
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Resilience, sincerity, tenacity and commitment to a long-term career with Pinnacle
- Commitment to delivering the highest quality Talent solutions in a professional manner
- Must be an Australian citizen or hold PR to be considered for this role
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Human Resources, Psychology...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Closing Date:19th May 2022, 8:00 am