Job Title: Investment Operations Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: Manager, Investment Management Services
About the Company
Pinnacle Investment Management Group Limited (ASX:PNI) is a leading Australian-basedmulti-affiliate investment management firm. Our mission is to establish, grow and support a diverse stable of world-class investment management firms.
Pinnacle currently consists of sixteen investment management firms that collectively manage over A$70 billion in assets across a diverse range of asset classes. Our affiliated managers operate autonomously, in line with our philosophy that 'supported independence' is an essential ingredient in sustaining investment excellence and business resilience over the long term.
You will be responsible for:
- Daily reconciliations of investment portfolios to counter-parties and clients;
- Production of daily cash flow reports;
- Portfolio reporting for Fund Managers and Clients;
- Compliance monitoring and reporting;
- Investor servicing;
- Business process improvement and operations optimisation;
- Technology support;
- Project work.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Technical expertise in data models, database design and data mining techniques;
- A passion for the investment management industry;
- Programming skills in VBA and Python;
- Direct systems experience with middle office software;
- Outstanding critical thinking and analytical skills;
- An understanding of the funds management and/or broader financial services industry;
- Resilience, sincerity, tenacity and commitment to a long-term career with Pinnacle.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:20th May 2021, 1:59 pm