Pinnacle Investment Management Group Limited (ASX:PNI) is a leading Australian-based multi-affiliate investment management firm. Our mission is to establish, grow and support a diverse stable of world-class investment management firms.
Pinnacle currently consists of sixteen investment management firms that collectively manage over A$80 billion in assets across a diverse range of asset classes. Our affiliated managers operate autonomously, in line with our philosophy that 'supported independence' is an essential ingredient in sustaining investment excellence and business resilience over the long term.
Pinnacle offers a diverse and inclusive environment. Our values of Client Focus, Honesty and Integrity, Innovation and Empowerment guide all our actions. We continually invest in our people and develop them to help reach their potential through extensive on the job training.
Our Investment Operations team are a well-regarded and critical partner to our investment affiliates. Joining this team will provide exposure to the fast pace of an investment middle office. It is an opportunity to experience investment infrastructure in action and work with respected investment professionals. Reporting to the CFO, you will be immersed in practical and meaningful tasks immediately.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing support for daily reconciliations of investment portfolios to counter-parties and clients and portfolio reporting for Fund Managers and Clients;
- Production of daily cash flow reports;
- Compliance monitoring and reporting;
- Investor servicing;
- Business process improvement and operations optimisation;
- Technology support;
- Participation in key projects.
- You must be in your final year of study or have completed a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 2 years;
- Strong academic results with a major in Accounting, Economics or Finance.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please apply via email to [email protected] with your CV and cover letter.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Position Start Date
November/December 2021 or January 2022
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm