Pinnacle (ASX:PNI) is a A$84.9bn global asset management business headquartered in Sydney, Australia, with additional offices in the US and UK. Pinnacle’s philosophy is to provide specialist investment managers with superior infrastructure, support and distribution services to enable them to focus on delivering investment excellence to their clients. Our 16 affiliated managers (across public and private markets) operate autonomously, in line with our philosophy that ‘supported independence’ is an essential ingredient in sustaining investment excellence and business resilience over the long term.
Pinnacle offers a diverse and inclusive environment. Our values of Client Focus, Honesty and Integrity, Innovation and Empowerment guide all our actions.
The Risk and Compliance team is a well-regarded partner to the business, who help minimise our risk exposure and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. This opportunity provides for immediate immersion in risk and compliance responsibilities and the opportunity to learn from subject matter experts in a flat structure. Our working environment is supportive, with a focus on enabling our Graduates to develop and perform at their best.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the implementation of compliance obligations and enhancement of risk and compliance frameworks;
- Assisting with development of policies and procedures;
- Managing and maintaining associated risk and compliance registers, such as incidents & breaches, complaints, training, related party transactions, conflicts of interest, and risks registers
- Supporting risk & compliance reporting process for committees and boards including collating information, tracking and analysing risk and compliance data and metrics;
- Administration of training system across the business, including monitoring of completion rates and providing progress updates and reporting;
- Researching and advising on regulatory developments applicable to the business.
What we are seeking:
- A Graduate degree (or a final year student graduating this year) in Law, Finance, Commerce or Economics with excellent academic results;
- The ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience in financial services or investment management, via work placements or internships, will be highly regarded;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Strong work ethic;
- Resilience, sincerity, tenacity and commitment to a long-term career with Pinnacle;
- Must be an Australian citizen or hold PR to be considered for this role.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:17th Oct 2021, 6:00 am