Make your career personal with an internship at Pitcher Partners!
- Get paid to kick start your career with a leading middle market accounting and advisory firm
- Work directly with clients and senior leaders, and participate in tailored learning and development sessions
- Onsite café, free morning tea, wellbeing activities such as heavily discounted massages and lunchtime yoga, frequent social events, and more
- Best of all, the potential to be offered a graduate position at the end of the program!
Your new career
Our Melbourne Summer Vacation Program is designed for students in their penultimate year of university, who want to experience life at Pitcher Partners and understand what it is like to work in a professional service environment.
As a vacationer you will be supported by a dedicated buddy and manager and complemented by close interactions with partners and senior staff.
Opportunities are available across our Private Business and Family Advisory, Risk Services and Tax Advisory practice groups. You can find information about our practice areas here.
Why we're the right fit for you
Healthy, happy and engaged people work better and smarter. Our environment offers flexibility to suit your individual needs and we encourage you to develop and maintain a balanced lifestyle.
Our program provides students with a variety of experiences including the opportunity to gain real life work experience, professional and technical development, networking events and exposure to the amazing Pitcher Partners' culture. Through regular interaction with our partners and senior managers and a strong support network including an allocated buddy, this program allows you to promote yourself.
As a Summer Vacationer at Pitcher Partners you will benefit from:
- Hands on client work with opportunities to attend client sites
- Professional development sessions
- Volunteering & social networking opportunities
- Dedicated support network & mentor.
Pitcher Partners has a reputation for achieving great things for our clients and a culture of care for our people. Our firm is the kind of place where you make lifelong friendships, and this sense of belonging resonates throughout our offices, providing us with a strong point of difference in the market.
Our people are inspired by diversity. If you embrace different ideas, welcome creativity, and are open to new ways of seeing business problems, you will discover a welcoming team who supports your career progression.
The program runs between November 2022 to February 2023. Vacationers will work full time over an 8-week period during the summer university break, the firm will close during the end of year period with vacationers having time off.
What you bring
You will bring a can-do attitude, a willingness to put your hand up, have a go, and step outside your comfort zone. With a track record of working in teams and an interest in self-development, you're looking to improve yourself.
- You are currently studying towards a bachelor's degree in business, commerce, law or similar
- You are in your penultimate year at university and have strong academic results
- Australian or New Zealand citizen; or hold Australian Permanent Residency at the time of your application
- Available to work from 28 November 2022 to 10 February 2023, with a three week break over the Christmas period.
How do I apply?
Click 'Apply' and tell us why you are a great fit for Pitcher Partners!
The recruitment process consists of an online application, online assessment, phone interview, online interview with our recruitment team, and an in-person interview with senior leaders in the practice area you've applied for. More information can be found on our student careers page.
We are happy to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process, please get in touch with us for a confidential discussion.
For further information or if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact our early careers team at [email protected].
We are looking forward to seeing your application!
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Actuary, Business and Commerce
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Start Date
28 November 2022
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:25th Aug 2022, 1:30 pm