Australian wireless communications group is looking for an Australian Citizen who is a recent Graduate in Engineering/Telecommunications who is keen on a career in Software Test Engineering.
Working in a R&D team, you will report to the Software Test Lead and have responsibility for working with Architects and Development teams to understand requirements and ensure software quality standards are met or exceeded. This role requires a technical and practical applicant that is comfortable implementing quality procedures and practices to ensure the high quality of our developments.
- You are an Australian Citizen
- A degree in Engineering or a relevant discipline.
- Understanding of Software Quality Assurance principles, processes and practices.
- SDLC understanding
- Networking protocols such as IP, TCP, UDP, VoIP (SIP/RTP).
- Experience of scripting test cases in SQL, bash, python and/or Perl.
- Ability to produce documentation including software test plans and software test reports.
Nice to have
- Understanding of PABX, Mobile, Land Mobile Radio or Military.
- IP based communications systems with encryption.
- Knowledge or proven interest in 3GPP cellular telecommunications
Finally, if you have somehow missed this important point already, you have to be an Australian Citizen to be considered
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Software,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm