Premium Graduate is Australia’s leading graduate employability specialist connecting students and graduates to top host companies around Australia. Since 2014 we have successfully transitioned early career seekers from education to the workplace with extraordinary employment outcomes. Our accredited vocational placement programs combine both experiential learning and practical work experiences that enables you to accelerate your career in Australia.
An Overview of the Biomedical Science Industry
The biomedical science industry is where health and science meets, and an industry where you can make a real difference in society. Through the study of biology of human health and diseases, you will be given the chance to not only gain knowledge of how the human body works but discover new ways to cure or treat diseases.
What Kind Of Internship/Vocational Placement Roles are Available in Biomedical Science?
- Perform testing on biological samples
- Identifying different viruses and their properties
- Observe the effect viruses have on organic matter
- Perform chemical analysis on substances released by viruses when they interact with organic matter
- Determine how viral diseases spread through populations
- Assist in vaccine development
- Test the effects of chemical or physical agents on testing subjects
- Collect and analyse data to identify trends in the results of experiments and studies
- Conduct research to create new biotechnologies or to improve existing ones
- Identifying how research can be applied to improve human life
- Set up, maintain and operate laboratory equipment
There is course fee attached to this Accredited vocational placement program. If you are interested, please send through your resume for consideration.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Medical and Biomedical Science
- Work rights:Australian Student Visa, Australian Working...
- Locations:Canberra, Sydney, Darwin,...
- POSITION START DATE
Jul 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:26th Sep 2022, 12:59 pm