Premium Graduate is Australia’s leading graduate employability specialist connecting students and graduates to top host companies around Australia. Since 2014 we have successfully transitioned early career seekers from education to the workplace with extraordinary employment outcomes. Our accredited vocational placement programs combine both experiential learning and practical work experiences that enables you to accelerate your career in Australia
An overview of the Cyber Security Industry
The growth of the market can be attributed to the growing sophistication of cyber-attacks. The frequency and intensity of cyber scams and crimes have increased over the last decade, resulting in huge losses for businesses The cloud computing model is widely adopted due to its powerful and flexible infrastructure. Many organizations are shifting their preference toward cloud solutions to simplify the storage of data, and also as it provides remote server access on the internet, enabling access to unlimited computing power.
What Kind of Internship/Vocational Placement Roles are available in Cyber Security?
Cyber Security Specialist
- Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Cyber Security Qualifications / Skills:
· System administration
· Network security
· Problem solving
· Information security policies
· On-call network troubleshooting
· Firewall administration
· Network protocols
· Routers, hubs, and switches
· Process improvement
There is course fee attached to this Accredited vocational placement program. If you are interested, please send through your resume for consideration.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Student Visa, Australian Bridging...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Canberra, Regional New...
- POSITION START DATE
Jun 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:4th Jul 2022, 12:59 pm