Premium Graduate is Australia’s leading graduate employability specialist connecting students and graduates to top host companies around Australia. Since 2014 we have successfully transitioned early career seekers from education to the workplace with extraordinary employment outcomes. Our accredited vocational placement programs combine both experiential learning and practical work experiences that enables you to accelerate your career in Australia
An overview of the Design and User Expertise Industry
Almost all organizations today rely on computer and information technology to conduct business and operate more efficiently. The Computer Systems Design and Related Services industry includes companies primarily engaged in providing expertise in the field of information technologies through one or more of the following activities: (1) writing, modifying, testing, and supporting software to meet the needs of a particular customer; (2) planning and designing computer systems that integrate computer hardware, software, and communication technologies; (3) on-site management and operation of clients’ computer systems and/or data processing facilities; and (4) other professional and technical computer-related advice and services.
What Kind of Internship/Vocational Placement Roles are available in Design and User Expertise?
1. Research and analyze resources available in the market
2. Assemble all software and hardware required
3. Data entry and management of game database assets
4. Produce prototypes, oversee testing and implement changes
5. Create customized software
6. Iterate, polish and balance player progression and experience
7. Tuning and balance of game data
8. Oversee quality assurance process and implement changes
System Designers may require the following skills:
There is course fee attached to this Accredited vocational placement program. If you are interested, please send through your resume for consideration.
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience
- Work rights:
Australian Bridging Visa, Australian Working...
Canberra, Regional New...
- POSITION START DATE
Jun 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:8th Aug 2022, 12:59 pm