There are three reasons why people enjoy working at Prosperity. Our people, our clients and our innovative culture.
We have a clearly articulated and shared vision to be the Advisory Firm of the Future; this vision is realised through innovative practices, industry-leading technology solutions, and a Learning Organisation mindset that delivers to our clients the benefits of broader thinking and enhanced skills.
Our firm has grown over three decades on the strength of three building blocks of Prosperity DNA. Client centricity, teamwork, and innovation govern our approach to not only selecting and building our team but also define how we work collaboratively to create stronger financial futures for our clients.
We are agile and progressive - We develop forward-looking strategies and keep ourselves open to new concepts and alternative ideas.
Our people are our power - Our culture inspires teamwork, connectedness and growth; we harness energy and talent to collaborate and achieve shared goals.
We create strong financial futures - Our people are skilled across the financial spectrum and work collaboratively to create stronger financial futures for our clients and the community.
We are looking for an Accounting Trainee for our Newcastle office, that thrives on gaining a wide exposure to a variety of business services and tax issues and is wanting to work within a growing team.
The role encompasses our Undergraduate Trainee Program offering the opportunity to work with a diverse portfolio of clients and obtain experience across all divisions of our firm on rotation over a 3 year period. This includes the opportunity to work on secondment with our partnered firms in Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane and Sydney.
With your strong values and ethics and the ability to communicate at all levels you will play an integral role in the deliverable to the client and in the team. Being a self starter you enjoy challenging work and are seeking ongoing development for your career.
As the ideal candidate, you are studying a degree in Commerce or Business at university and will have -
- Degree qualifications being undertaken in Commerce or similar
- Enthusiasm to learn and excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid time management skills
- Experience using cloud-based systems
- Passion for ensuring a high standard of deliverable to clients
- Experience as an undergraduate within the chartered environment would be highly desirable but not essential
IN RETURN FOR YOUR STRONG CONTRIBUTION TO OUR TEAM AND CLIENTS WE WILL OFFER -
- A supportive team environment
- A comprehensive Trainee Program
- Energetic culture that inspires and supports excellence
- Work/life balance with flexible working hours
- Study support and mentoring program
- A market competitive salary package
- Generous health and lifestyle benefits
Fast Facts about Prosperity –
- 30 years of success
- 130 team members across Sydney, Newcastle and Brisbane
- Four core streams: Business Advice & Accounting, Taxation, Corporate Assurance, Wealth Management, Employee Benefits
- Diverse clients: ASX listed companies, small, medium and large privately owned and family businesses, start-ups, state and local government, not for profit organisations
- 47% of our leadership are women, 60% of our total staff are female
- You can follow Prosperity Advisers Group on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
For more information or to gain a further insight into the team please contact our HR Team on 02 4907 7222 or [email protected]
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Hunter Valley, Maitland,...
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm