Creating a meaningful career is important, but so is creating yourself. With us, you’ll have the opportunity to grow, learn new skills and do work that matters. We’ll help you create the career you want, where you can confidently tap into your passions and do more with your degree.
About the opportunity
As a Trainee, you’ll receive the unique opportunity to gain invaluable work experience while completing your degree at the same time. Gaining practical experience within our business, you’ll put what you’re learning at uni into genuine practice.
You'll embark on a three-year journey of combined work and study with PwC. You'll join us as a full-time employee while you study part-time for two years, supported by study leave. For the final year you'll return to full-time study to complete your degree. When you’ve finished your degree, you may be offered a full-time position within PwC.
Find out more here.
The PwC Skills Hub is a critical component of our Assurance Practice. The Skills Hub creates a consistent, standardised way of working, in the execution of specific areas of the financial statement audit. The team works primarily from the Parramatta office and also have the option to work flexibly in a remote environment, interacting with clients, engagement teams and our offshore teams.
As a team member in our Skills Hub team your impact will be seen by:
- Executing procedures on specific areas of the financial statement audit to provide assurance for top ASX listed businesses, private businesses and not-for-profits
- Collaborating in a team to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in our client’s financial statements and disclosures
- Using digital tools within a standardised process and audit work program to perform audit procedures
- Project management of multiple engagements and datelines by working together with stakeholders
You’re currently undertaking a University degree (single or double) which includes a focus on accounting or accounting related subjects. You’re curious, have a love for problem solving, an appetite to develop your knowledge and learn as you go. You're ready to embrace technology and the disruption it brings, and thrive in an environment that’s ever evolving.
- You’re on track to complete your degree in 2022 or 2023
- You are an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident.
Our recruitment process will follow the timeline below:
- Applications open: 26 April 2021
- Application close: 14 May 2021
- Online assessment deadline: 17 May 2021
- Video Interview deadline: 17 May 2021
- Assessment Centres and interviews commence from 19 May 2021
- Commencement date: 28 June 2021
Upon submitting your application, you’ll receive an invitation to complete our online assessment. Please make sure that you complete it within 2 days.
We will also require you to be available to attend our Assessment Centre, as per the above dates.
Find out more about our PwC Trainee program here: https://www.pwc.com.au/careers/students/trainee.html
Wishing you all the best with your application! PwC Campus Recruitment
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Working Visa,...
- Closing Date:21st May 2021, 1:59 pm