Creating a meaningful career is important, but so is creating yourself. With us, you’ll have the opportunity to grow, learn new skills and do work that matters. We’ll help you create the career you want where you can tap into your passions, discover new pathways and do more with your degree.
If you’re in your penultimate year of university (that’s second to last) in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, our Vacation Program offers you valuable career experience at the heart of our business.
The program runs over three to eight weeks (length will vary across our offices) and includes full time work experience during the university break where you will:
- Develop your skills through one-on-one coaching and mentoring
- Undertake challenging client work and engagements with potentially broad social impacts
- Attend networking events
- Expand your professional and personal networks with like-minded peers
- Expand your career potential with a globally respected organisation
- Possibly return to uni with a full time job offer in hand!
Have a question? Check out the FAQs on our student careers website for more information.
Wishing you all the best in creating your application!
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Canberra, Regional New...
- accepts international
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:19th Sep 2021, 1:59 pm