With PwC, you’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a flexible working culture, innovative learning and development opportunities and progressive policies and benefits, such as 18 weeks paid parental leave for mums, dads and foster carers (no minimum service!)
Our Research and Development (R&D) Tax team is seeking a self-motivated Consultant wishing to apply their knowledge and expertise to a range of challenging Tax and Advisory matters.
What will you create?
Our qualified Tax and Accounting specialists inspire confidence and client loyalty through demonstrating a deep understanding of their clients at every stage of their business and personal life cycles in order to offer new insight and commercial solutions. Private Clients provide its team members with multiple opportunities to work on family, business and corporate matters, closely collaborating with these clients to help them achieve their varied growth aspirations.
Our R&D Tax team provides specialist tax advisory services to Global and Local companies in the mining, energy, manufacturing, biotech, agriculture, engineering consulting and a variety of other sectors that enable them to maximise their R&D tax incentive claims. Our R&D Government Incentives team provide specialist tax advisory services to Global and Local companies in the mining, energy, manufacturing, biotech, agriculture, engineering consulting and a variety of other sectors that enable them to maximise their R&D tax incentive claims.
As a Consultant in our Private Clients Research and Development team your impact will be seen by:
- Identifying eligible R&D projects that ensure our clients make the most of their innovation activity from a tax and funding perspective
- Applying the R&D legislation to project specifics
- Developing substantiation to support claims
- Assisting clients defend claims under review by AusIndustry and the ATO
- You are a highly motivated individual with a demonstrated drive to succeed in a high performance environment. You hold a degree qualification in Science, Engineering, Software, Technology, Law, Commerce or a related field. Strong verbal and written communication skills, including proven ability in technical or scientific writing. Demonstrated ability to apply critical thinking, analysis and independent judgement to a range of technical and tax / law issues.
- Strong business acumen and a proven ability to develop and sustain strong networks and relationships. Strong interpersonal skills, a strong work ethic to deliver on client and team expectations to deliver quality work on time. Proven experience in client consulting, specifically servicing and managing multiple client projects simultaneously whilst maintaining attention to detail and a quality output is an advantage. You also have a strong desire to work in a dynamic industry - proposed changes to the R&D incentive program will create challenges and opportunities for our clients.
- Passionate about being at the forefront of change, you’re ready to join our Private Clients team in helping private company leaders plan for business longevity and leadership transition.
- You’re collaborative and enjoy working in an innovative environment.
- You’re a problem solver by nature and want to join a firm that values the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and stakeholders. Most importantly, you act with integrity and show care for the people you work with.
Life at PwC
Our culture and benefits are something we’re proud of, and also why we’re consistently named as one of Australia’s best workplaces. With PwC, you’ll belong to an inclusive community where differences are both embraced and the underlying driver in everything we create together.
We empower you with the technology, coaching, flexibility and trust needed to make a meaningful difference, while supporting you in bringing your whole self to work each day. We’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce because we know it’s only by working together that we can realise the potential of our people, clients and society around us.
We’re living this commitment through initiatives including our Reconciliation Action Plan to increase Indigenous employment and employee-led diversity networks promoting cultural, disability, LGBTI and gender equality. At our core we’re a people business, which means you’ll be supported not just in your professional development but your personal growth as well.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Arts and Humanities, Banking and...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2020, 12:59 pm