Serving regional NSW and QLD communities since 2005, Alpenglow Australia focuses on ensuring that our service levels are continuously improved and coupled with high quality imaging, we aim to deliver a much-needed service to rural communities.
We are currently seeking a Graduate Radiographer to work at our Roma clinic, mainly Windsor. This is a full time, permanent position. As a graduate, you will be provided with support to foster your ongoing learning and development.
Why Choose Alpenglow:
- Training and development is a strategic focus within our company, including progression into other modalities.
- Obtain access to industry leading technology and subspecialist technical procedure types.
- Gain exposure to a diverse mix of clinical procedure types including clinical trials and emerging techniques.
- Relocation assistance to be negotiated with the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A passion for positively impacting patient outcomes.
- Enthusiasm to learn new platforms & techniques.
- The ability to work collegiately with multidisciplinary teams to deliver excellence in quality imaging services in a growing organisation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to balance workload to ensure timely patient care.
- A relevant tertiary degree in Medical Radiation Science.
- A current Radiation Use License (State relevant).
- A current General AHPRA Registration with indemnity insurance.
- Working rights in Australia.
Here at Qscan Group, we value diversity and inclusion in our workforce, and actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity to our Group.
If you want to become a part of Qscan's mission to relentlessly pursue excellence in every aspect of diagnostic and interventional medicine please apply now!
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Health, Radiography and Medical Imaging
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:5th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm