Cashflow is the #1 killer for small businesses. Asking for $ upfront is terrifying, chasing overdue payments is a nightmare, and reconciling bank accounts is dreadful. That’s why we built QuickaPay. A first-of-its-kind payments platform built and designed to help Aussie businesses win more business and get paid Quicka.
Founded two years ago in Sydney, Australia through the inaugural Antler Venture Capital SYD1 cohort, our mission is to solve cash flow for small businesses. We help merchants to get paid anytime, everywhere through cards or Buy Now, Pay Later across invoices, e-commerce, jobs management apps, and more. No complex setups, messy integrations, or multiple payment gateways to manage. Sign up and start getting paid in under 2 minutes or less. QuickaPay, the way payments should be.
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll be responsible for the growth, development, and expansion of our small and medium business portfolio across Australia. You will play a key role in our direct sales channels and help identify new markets and growth opportunities.
We’re looking for a proactive and ambitious student who enjoys sales and speaking with customers.
This is a fully remote role, however, you will need to be physically located in Australia, an Australian Citizen or PR, and available during normal AEST business hours with access to reliable cell service and internet.
Here’s where you will begin.
- You will work in a dynamic sales team to help accelerate the growth of our merchant partners by forging new ones through cold outreach
- Using your sales prowess, you will identify new market and growth opportunities
- As the first point of contact, you will help onboard merchants from sign up through to first payment to ensure they are set up for success
- You will act as a customer advocate sharing key insights across teams to help ensure we build tools that our customers love and use every day
- Most importantly, you will act as a cultural ambassador and help champion our core company values of “move fast, think big; pursue outcomes, not activities; disagree but commit; and, do what is right always.”
Who are you?
Like us, you are passionate about helping small and medium businesses to thrive and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You will have a passion for growing and supporting small businesses across Australia
- You have a natural ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- You will act as an SMB advocate both internal and externally
- Your head will be abuzz with things we should be doing and how we can do current things better
- Your strategic thinking, planning, and commercial business acumen will be put to good use
- You have a professional, positive and infectious attitude and are able to build strong partnerships off the back of it
- Your professional and clear written and verbal communication will be tested
- Previous payments/financial services industry experience is advantageous
How we reward you.
We are a mission-led, high-growth Fintech startup that is outcome-driven.
We pride ourselves on having an open and collaborative work environment where every idea is valued and we leave internal politics at the door.
We value diversity and collaboration and foster a culture where everyone feels like an owner.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds but we have a plan and you are part of it. That’s the exciting part; because with you onboard we can get there. If you’re excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Level 7, 11 York St. Sydney, Australia 2000Locations:
- POSITION START DATE
Apr 2021 (approx)
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2021, 12:59 pm